Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lagoon Report for Thursday Feb 5th

Hey Everyone!

It was a beautiful morning with these clouds really showing off as the sun rose through them. Apparently we are getting rain this weekend (I'll believe it when I feel it) and these clouds probably have something to do with it. Either way it made it easy to snap a few shots from the lagoon looking East.

Still no word about my digital camera but i'm still holding out that it will show up. Meanwhile I will use my little point and shoot and keep hoping! But I'm not letting it get me down as its just a camera (a very expensive camera) but just a camera nonetheless.

Have a wonderful day and smile!

....Its almost Friday!

Timothy

2 comments:

  1. with a point and shoot- a true artist

    the camera will show up. i'm most sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skys around the lagoon. One of the few places in the city where u can get a 360 degrees of decent space around you and the horizon

    ReplyDelete