Friday, February 20, 2009

Lagoon Report for Friday Feb 20th


I went down to the Lagoon a little earlier than I usually do and what a lovely morning it was. I wanted to take some time and enjoy the peacefulness before starting into a busy day. There wasn't as much wildlife out as I'm used to seeing but the ones I did see were busy feeding, bathing and enjoying the calm waters. It was a nice time indeed..
There is no major events planned at the Lagoon this weekend. HOWEVER, I think that's a great opportunity for folks to go an enjoy it at their own pace without having a reason to get down there. Go check out all the new native plants that helping to stabilize the bluff, go walk around and notice all the different bird species. Believe me, when you are there on your own time without a trash pickup to do, you can get lost in time and its wonderful.
I trust that everyone will have a great weekend, see you Monday!
Smiles,
~Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment