Friday, April 24, 2009

Lagoon Report for Friday April 24th


Happy Friday!!



Its been a busy week for me here at work and I haven't been able to spend as much time on the Blog as I like to. I have also been preparing for our Earth Day celebration tonight at 7pm and tomorrow at 10am.
I will be giving a photo presentation on My Mornings at the Lagoon and it will consist of photographs from different aspects of the Lagoon life in the morning. I'm very excited about this opportunity and look forward to sharing these moments with everyone.
There are also two other presentations by Lagoon folks and should prove to be a wonderful time in the sand!
Tomorrow morning we have a planting, a trash pick-up, games on the beach and a BBQ to top off the day. Come down and have some fun!!!
Smiles and Love,
~Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment