Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lagoon Report for Wednesday March 3rd


Buenos Dias!!

It started to rain this morning! It was so lovely as the rain just calmly and peacefully started falling and watering the earth, awesome! I didn't venture far from the car this morning for the picture because I didn't want my camera to get too wet. I haven't photographed this part of the Lagoon very often so I thought I would try it out. This is looking towards Park avenue and the golf course and you can see the tractor treads in the sand. All the mallards and other forms of wildlife were just doing their thing in the water, I guess unlike us humans (Californians) they don't freak out about water falling out of the sky!

....Ahhhhh Its raining, cover your water bottles!!!


Anyway, its going to be a good day and once we make it through today the rest of the week is downhill. Its the perfect kind weather to sit at home with some hot chocolate and a book. Unfortunately for a lot of us...we are at work.

In the midst of so much going on in the world...

Stay up and Smile!

~Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment