Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lagoon Report for Tuesday March 3rd

GOOD MORNING!!!

First off, I apologize for no Lagoon report yesterday. I did not go into work so the Lagoon report did not happen. But here I am back today with a shot from Marina Vista Park. I love this corner so much and it always provides a great sky scape. These clouds came in Sunday and have been lingering ever since. What I love about this type of storm system is there are various elevations of clouds and the light obviously strikes them differently. You can watch them move across the sky, its great!

There are a few events this week happening down at the Lagoon. There are some schools who are coming to check things out as part of our School-year education program. On Saturday Fremont Elementary is having an event to bring awareness and support to their Science Program. There will be all sorts of interactive activities set up for people of all ages. Come down and hang out. That is from 4-6pm on Saturday!

I wanted to say a quick Thank you to Taylor for helping me out with my photography show reception on Saturday night! It was a great time had by all and everything went on without a hitch.

Have a great Tuesday!

~Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment