Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daily Colorado Lagoon Picture and Report: Wed 1/28

Good Morning Everyone!!!


I would love to share one of my ideas and goals for this blog if you don't mind...

I have the privelage of driving or biking past the Colorado Lagoon every morning on my way to work. And for the two years I have been taking this route it has always been my favorite part of going to work. As a nature lover and photographer I have my camera with me everywhere I go. It dawned on me that I should share my commute and the Lagoon with others by taking a picture on my way in and posting it here. What a great way to allow folks to share in the lagoon who do not commute that way or simply don't ever find themselves up and at the lagoon at 7:15 in the morning.


It is my goal to post a picture every morning but please bare with me as sometimes when I get to work, I have to get to work. As an Cardiovascular Technologist in the operating room at the VA Hospital work can be demanding but I often have a few moments when I first arrive. Sometimes it may just be a picture but if can add a comment about the lagoon that morning I will. To be honest, this blog is completely new to me and I'm just getting started with it. I would love your feedback, comments and thoughts as a reader. If you have a suggestion just drop me an email or leave a comment.

I look forward to sharing my morning commute with this community and helping other to experience the lagoon on a daily basis. Also, I have a lot to learn about the Lagoon, birds and plants and really don't know the names of these things. I will post the picture if someone would post a comment with the name or an explanation then everyone has the chance to learn!


Thank you so much for this opportunity!


Timothy Dunham

-Director of Creative Thought


No comments:

Post a Comment