Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tidal Influence and FOCL volunteers have been working on setting up the new Western Arm Reserve at Colorado Lagoon.  Here is a short timelapse video of us building a split rail fence designed to separate the Little Rec Golf Course from the Lagoon.


And here is another timelapse video of us planting salt marsh habitat in the Western Arm. We had to get these plants in before the 7th tee reopened and bad golfers started bombing us with their shanks.
 

Our first big public restoration event in the Western Arm will be on Saturday October 13th from 10am-12pm. Come join us!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for making such a cool project. I've been checking the site for the Windows version, but I never left a comment about it. I know you are working hard and doing it for free so you shouldn't feel rushed or anything. site I hope you can continue this type of hard work to this site in future also. Because this blog is really very informative and it helps me lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorado is a very selfish part in the ground that they produce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend! I want to www.masterpapers.com say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all vital info. I would like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such essaymarket.co.uk an interesting information. I think this is really a very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the video ! http://online-essay-writer.org/ Very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting video. http://www.online-essay-writer.org/ It was interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete