Friday, May 1, 2009

Lagoon Report for Friday May 1st




Greetings!!!

Hey Everyone! Its been a looooong week here at work and I haven't had the chance to check the blog. I've missed posting and sharing with all of you and I hope to get back to it this next week. In fact, I just read Ambers piece of Earth Day weekend and she did a Great job telling the story, Thank you Amber!



Here are a few photos from this morning. I got to the Lagoon right at slap-tide. That is the time inbetween tides changing. When I got there you can see from the pictures the water was calm and the reflections perfect. By the time I left I could see the flow coming in and ripples starting to form, it was a great experience to start the day.




Tomorrow (Saturday) There is a Long Beach Earth Day event on the corner of 7th and Park. It starts at 11am and should be a fun time for everyone. Of course FOCL will have a table out there and we'll be hanging, enjoying the day and getting the word out about our programs. Come down and join in the fun!!

Have a great weekend and I'll be back next week!

~Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment